Saturday, May 17, 2014

Working With Pardo Trans. and Inks




    Still working with Pardo
translucent and alcohol inks and enjoying.  Thinking of all sorts of possibilities, such as styles, shapes and such.  I am trying to create a spiral of color within the translucent.  Not there, yet.  But don't count me out.  I'm pretty persistent!
 Here's what I am talking about:


   

I created more earrings, but these failed the test for this particular technique.  So, I will proceed on and do more experimenting.  One important tip to remember when working with Pardo translucent and alcohol inks,  it takes very little ink to tint the clay.If you are looking for a somewhat tinted transparent look.  If you want more of a tint, add a drop more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment: