Sunday, December 30, 2012

Focusing On The Important Things



    Well, dinner is served, tree and decorations are wrapped and stored away, because I'm sitting at my daughter and son-in-law's cozy home in Myrtle Beach, enjoying every minute of our time together, with part of our family and our granddogs(the other half are in Ca.)  So, no projects to be worked on in either clay.  I have projects to complete and ideas swirling around in my head.  I have started a new metal clay line of inspiration word necklaces and initial necklaces and personal chosen charms.  I completed a couple and gave as  Christmas gifts.  I think they were well received.  I will continue with these after the new year, when I return home.  I am, also, going to finish some mokume gane desk items, promised before the holidays.  I love to create with mokume gane.  Here's a couple of the metal clay jewelry gifts I gave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment: