Saturday, November 26, 2011

Be Thankful

This Thanksgiving season, I am especially thankful to God for my husband's return to good health, as well as my precious family, my good health, and all the good things I have in my life.  After this time of illness with my husband, I am more aware of my true treasures and people in my life.  I had not stopped and reflected on the best things in my world and had taken many things for granted.  I am being more positive and thinking and hoping for the best in each situation and in the people around me.  I am appreciating each day more and trying to see the glass half full instead of half empty.  I am trying to remember to smile and be more pleasant.  I try to slow down more and take each task with more thought, like creating a piece of jewelry for someone.  Value the flaws in handmade metal clay and polymer clay jewelry.  Life is not perfect and neither is any handcrafted piece of jewelry.  You will see the flaws that other people cannot see.  So, during this Thanksgiving season, let us be for thankful for the people and things that really matter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment: