Saturday, August 16, 2014

On to Precious Metal Clay Jewelry



      Well I've switched to metal clay, freshwater pearls and crystals!  I will post photos.  Metal clay is one of the most wonderful and exciting mediums I've known.  I love the malleable characteristics of the clay.  Unlike silver sheet, silver clay is artist friendly, however, the costs are rather high comparable to silver sheet work.  The clay is available in bronze, copper, steel, sterling silver and, of course, gold. The two pieces of jewelry I have just designed and completed are two custom pieces and if I might say so, very attractive and winsome.  Take a look.
 
 
 




 
If you would like more information on this jewelry or to schedule a metal clay or polymer clay class
Please email:  marilyn@bitsofclay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment: