Tuesday, September 6, 2011

What Will Be Seen This Fall

From my observation so far in my research, the classics in clothing, more fitted jackets, fur is everywhere and Python pattern in shoes, purses, clothing is hot.  I see the hemlines are lowering to the knee or maxi length.  Pearls, lots of pearls to go with the classics.  A nice white shirt and tailored slacks with several strands of pearls looks nice.  Jackets are more fitted, closer to the body.  Coats are more tailored, also.  I like to take all this in and create my own style--that fits my lifestyle and my shape.  I think that is a great approach for anyone!  How does that affect my jewelry style and designs?  I will have to see.  I may not change a thing and I might inject a new line or collection.

Marilyn
www.bitsofclay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment: