Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Creating What You Like

Sometimes I just want to design and create a piece  of jewelry I like.  I did design and create this necklace for a specific purpose--Progress and Possibilities for International Polymer Clay Association Entry.  Although I didn't win or place,  I enjoyed the process and my necklace was in some very talented company.  This necklace is a new technique I'm working on and I think the technique has possibilities.  The flower and leaf toggle clasp is made with Precious metal clay.  The base and bezel are also PMC.  I first created  the cane of flowers and leaves and the rose bud beads.  I love the blue-green amazonite beads.  They are my favorite color.


It is called Faux Needlepoint. Here is a photo of the necklace:







1 comment:

  1. Nicely design and creative piece of jewelry. I like it. To make a beautiful jewelry we have to think and create into jewelry.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment: